Sunday, August 8, 2010

New articles coming...

Finally moving beyond the 'thinking about it' stage. While winning acclaim for an article is good for the reputation and the ego, it stunts the follow up process. Rather than try to top my last article, I'll just work on sharing ideas. I will co-author an article with a fellow IO Europe conference participant based on our small group workshop solution. Topic is a supporting IO concept to enable meeting withdrawal conditions in Afghanistan. I will post an abstract soon.
   The other will be on my measuring information effects model/process I have been researching the past few years. I will submit it for the call for papers for 6th International Conference on Information Warfare and Security in March. I'll post an abstract if it is accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment